Saturday, June 15, 2013
 Euthymol is an antiseptic, fluoride free toothpaste made by Johnson & Johnson that is known by its clear pink colour and medicine-like taste.

The antiseptic ingredient in Euthymol is thymol.


 With this marketing report, Let me analyse our item which call Euthymol toothpaste. To begin with, I am planning to describe the qualifications of Johnson as well as Johnson, Euthymol toothpaste is distributed by this company. Next, I will mention how we do the survey with this product. Then I am going to focus on the goods and analyse it by utilizing secondary research as well as survey results, it includes product, price, area and promotion. Lastly, I will give some suggestions to this particular product.


Euthymol toothpaste ended up being marked by Warner-Lambert, but now it's distributed by Johnson and Johnson. J&J is an American public business. It was created in 1886, you can find three founders, they may be Rober Wood Johnson, James Wood Johnson and Edward Mead Johnson. The initiative on this company is to encourage visitors to live healthy and helping the folks who care regarding health, and it has widest medical care product on earth.

Euthymol toothpaste is an old brand toothpaste, they have strong taste as well as bright pink color. Most of the individuals are the older people and those people who are in the armed service. On the different hand, there are many people loathe this toothpaste because its taste way too strong or other reasons such as the color and the packaging on this toothpaste.


In our group, there ended up three people, Aliyu, Yuko as well as me. We do the survey connected with Euthymol toothpaste at Middlesex University, Hendon main and Cricklewood street on 24 Nov. We have requested 30 people intended for answering the set of questions, but 27 persons answered it. You'll find 16 male participants and 11 female respondents. They came from 7 different countries, such as britain, Japan, China, Canada and many others.


Latherability and Moisturizing are usually irrelevant here.



Basically that is a strong tasting toothpaste with a clovey type feel going without running shoes. It's british, as well as an acquired style, so it will not suit everyone. Its a good toothpaste in my opinion if I intend on having coffee somewhat later in the actual morning, as it's sweet enough to not completely throw over taste of gourmet coffee.



My main problem with it does not take fact that it is hard to get in the us, so you mostly will have to import it for getting it.

I have usedI aren't keen on the intensive pink colour on this toothpaste, and the belief that the colour stays on on my tounge (or somewhere in my mouth) for approximately an hour right after I've brushed our teeth. The flavour is indeed strong that that actually hurts my mouth a bit, but I guess it has a strong antiseptic effect, that's the whole position.

I can make sure some people love these items, but it's not in my opinion.

I use these items all the time- Thymol and Eugenol include the main ingredients, constituents of Thyme and Clove oil. It's a greatly antiseptic preparation subsequently, and has an original medicinal flavour. It tastes the best way germoline antiseptic ointment smells, and oahu is the same colour, the industry little worrying...

Euthymol is exclusive.

Pink, tasting a bit like Pepto-Bismol. From England. Still inside a metal tube.

I'm going to quote from Wikipedia: "The taste connected with Euthymol has some thing of surgical spirits concerning this. Users unfamiliar while using the brand, trying it for the 1st time are often overwhelmed by the power of the flavour as well as the sensations of the actual antiseptic ingredients on the mouth. It uses a few uses to adjust to the difference by regular toothpaste. inch

My son Bill (13 years old) loves it. I enjoy the difference of that. It is quite strong. Your mouth will certainly feel alive next morning brush!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quality Tooth Pastes